Opportunities for start-ups at Revolution.Aero
Are you a start-up company in the early stages of funding? Would you like to meet potential investors? Are you designing or developing an idea that could drive the Fourth Aviation Revolution? The event is free to attend for qualifying companies. Sign up to our newsletter to hear the latest news and events information.
[email protected] competition
Is your startup looking to revolutionise aviation? Have you found a solution to a problem facing aviation companies or customers?
You may be eligible to take part in the popular [email protected] competition.
[email protected] is an opportunity to get your startup in front of potential investors, partners and customers.
As well as receiving unique validation from industry insiders, investors and other market experts, our partners can also provide investment, mentoring and introductions.
A shortlisted selection of three or four companies will be invited to pitch to an expert panel. They will then receive comments from the judges and be voted for by the audience.
There is no fee to participate in the [email protected]. If your company has been in business for less than three years and received less that £5m in funding then you are eligible to apply.
If you have any questions about the Pitch competition please email [email protected].
The next Pitch event will be in September 2023 at Revolution.Aero San Francisco 2023, which you can apply for here.
- San Francisco 2018 – Elroy Air – aerial cargo delivery. Capable of carrying a payload of 250lbs up to 300 miles
- London 2019 – Nodein – full autonomy stack for Autonomous Vehicles with certification and reliability at its core.
- San Francisco 2019 – Aviation Safety Resources (ASR) – ballistic parachutes for VTOL aircraft, without relying on vertical loss
- BACE 2019 Las Vegas (a special event with our friends at the National Business Aviation Association) Flapper – Brazil’s first online business jet booking site and app
- Global 2020 (virtual) – Avionexus – web application helping operators, corporate flight departments, brokers and FBO’s streamline information sharing in a secure and time-efficient way
- Virtual 2021 – Neuron – sensor networks to power the next generation of connected vehicles and systems within the aviation, security and mobility sectors.
- Pitch@EBACE 2022 – Wingform – An online platform that streamlines and speeds up aircraft transactions by incorporating all the steps in one place, including legal and escrow.
- [email protected] San Francisco 2022 – Flightline Technologies and Mobius.energy– Flightline Technologies are reimagining aircraft ownership for light aircraft. Mobius.energy has developed a safe, high-power, and energy-dense battery module, Husky, specifically optimized for electric aircraft.
- [email protected] Dublin 2023 – CargoTron – The drone for express, less than truck load, and business to business cargo delivery via aerial services over last and middle-mile routes.